Can you give me a copy of my driving record?
The Hartford Police Department is not allowed to give out copies of a person's driving record. Wisconsin Administrative Code, Chapter 195 explains how you can obtain a copy of your driving record. You will have to contact:
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Driver Records Files
P.O. Box 7995
Madison, WI 53707-7995

You must include your complete 14 digit drivers license number, or your complete name, date of birth, sex, or all of the information above.
There is a fee for this service.

You can call the Department of Transportation at 608-266-2353 to request your drivers record.

Show All Answers

1. I received a citation from a Hartford Officer. Where can I pay the fine?
2. I received a parking ticket in Hartford. Where do I pay it?
3. Can you give me a copy of my driving record?
4. How are the road conditions?
5. What is the curfew in Hartford?
6. Do I need to register my bicycle?
7. Who do I call?
8. How can I get a tour of the Police Department for my group?
9. Where is the Hartford Police Department located?
10. What are the Department's hours of operation?
11. How can I acquire a copy of a police or accident report?
12. How can I learn about deceptive business practices and scams?
13. I found some medication in my child's possession and I don't know what it is. How can I identify it?
14. I have a private alarm at my home or business. Do I need a permit?